Monday, June 15, 2009



Does anyone have any idea what the name of this bush is? I bought it in Hinton at the nursery. I usually leave all the tags on plants even though I know most of them. Of course the one I find very interesting doesnt have a tag. It is doing well and is supposed to come back every year. Well the weekend was busy enough. Jeff's son Jason was ill and we had to go to CAMC to get him. He decided to stay with us and rest a few days. Jeff poured the concrete step to the house yippiee, no more breaking my neck to get out the door. I was busy pulling weeds from my blackberries so I can see the snakes easier when I pick the berries. I picked bunches of strawberries for the guineas they loved them. I found plenty of worms and weeds for my chickens. I even managed to just sit and watch my chickens for a few minutes. Jeff left the door to our bedroom open last night so I could hear my rooster crow and wake me up. He knows it makes me smile to hear him. By the way I named him one eyed Willie. Can you guess why?

2 comments:

  1. What a wierd looking bush. Is there little leaves coming out of the big leaves? hummmm I know why your roosters name is One Eyed Willie but I wont spoil it for others that may not know...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...thanks Paige. Sam calls the bush a frog bush because thats what she thinks it looks like a bunch of little frogs.

    ReplyDelete