Monday, June 29, 2009


Well guys I have managed to put u0p 16 pints of candied carrots and 8 more pints of green beans. My mother took a few of each, my daughter took a few more. Now how am I to get enough if everyone keeps taking it. I am going to make some orange marmalade this evening. The recipes calls for 8 cups water 8 cups sugar, and 4 large navel oranges along with 2 lemons. Sounds good. I will let you know. Jeff helped me pick another 23 quarts of black raspberries. Jean better get here soon or we will be canning for a life time. On a sadder note Ginger got loose and one Muscovy and one mallard female are dead. It also looks like goober has fallen ill. The other dear that is blind is doing really well but little goober in fading fast. I don't look for him to make it past today.

No comments:

Post a Comment