Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jeff and I went to the Poultry Auction in Alderson, WV on Saturday. I took a small pet carrier you know to buy me a chicken or two that lay eggs right now. All mine are to small just yet. Of course they had the cutest banies there and bought a few of them. Well then they had 2 guineas had to have that, then needed a few cages to get these items home, so bought 3 of them. Well each cage could hold like 5 items. Which meant we needed a male mallard to go with the females at home, of course you had to buy them all which meant another 2 females. Then Jeff remembered his turkey some dog killed and we ended up with 2 turkeys. Then this great pen came up you know I had to have it. Well now I am broke but I loved going to the Auction. We meant some nice people, had a day out and spent the next day working to death figuring out housing for the new babies. I put the large pen right in the middle of my flower gardens so I have a few chickens I can play with close by. I walk the walk with my ducks and it drives the guineas crazy when they come by.

No comments:

Post a Comment