Monday, June 22, 2009

Ouch that hurt

Well I haven't posted in a few days. I got home from work on Wednesday and my husband and his brother were ripping out the old kitchen floor. They had stuff every where. I was making dinner and tripped over the dog and dipped my boob into a scalding pan of water. Yes I said boob the skinned peeled back and I have second and third degree burns. it hurt really, really bad. I know some of you think I was a cussing but truly it hurt so bad nothing came to mind except maybe passing out. But, I back and on the mend. I was able to still feed my chickens and can 21 quarts of green beans to boot.

So here we are my scalded boob and my husband 's face they dropped a 2 by 4 with a nail that cut his eye brow, cheeck, nose and lip. The next day I tripped feeding the ducks and bruised my leg.

So here's the story Jeff threw scalding water on me in an arguement...I beat him up and as I was leaving he tripped my making me fall. Sound believable? That's my story and I am sticking to it.

I talked with my friend Gloria this morning and she said a pan of water I better be careful it woyld only take a tablespoon of water for her to do that.....I laugh so hard I could barely talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment