Thursday, June 11, 2009


My daughter Sam feeding the baby deer. We decided to name him goober. He is eating alot more now and geting better on his feet. My cucumber plants and tomatoes plants are doing crazy good. I am reading the canning book everyday wishing and hoping. I want to go to the farmer's market and just buy something to can. It is hard to wait for your own grden to ripen. I have picked out a really nice chili recipe I found on the internet. If it is truly wonderful when we make it I will post it. We are going to can that. I lovecoming home and popping a few jars heating it up and dinner is done.

3 comments:

  1. its so beautiful. where did you find it? Love your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reggie the boy up the raod from us got it. He went to Ohio for 4 days and wanted us to keep it. I am not giving it back he wasnt taking care of it. He needs feed every 2 hours and he was feeding 3 times a day. The baby has already gained weight in just 2 days with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture! :)
    Yes, love all animals,
    Especially fur animals ..
    I can not english so I am on http://www.translate.google.se to write to you!
    Nice pictures,
    Hug
    Amanda 10 years

    ReplyDelete